If you haven’t seen the Autodesk Community for a while. Here are a few things you might have missed and what’s coming soon.
The Autodesk Community is our place for people who are building a better tomorrow to connect and inspire each other. You can find answers to your product questions, share your knowledge, build your network, and learn something new.
Did you know?
Autodesk Community helps nearly 1 million people every month
In case you missed it | Community Voices blog
- Visit the Community Voices blog to find insights, knowledge, and experience shared by Community members – from workflows and projects to career stories and advice to perspectives on industry trends – and sign up to start posting.
Latest news | What’s new in Autodesk Community
- Autodesk Community Tips – AutoCAD Products | Check out our new living library of bite-sized AutoCAD knowledge and join in by sharing your favorite tips.
- Autodesk Community Gallery – coming soon | Looking for a place to showcase your projects? We have a new resource coming your way. Take a sneak peek today.
Coming soon | Community Conversations webinars
- Want to get started in the Fusion 360 Manufacturing Workspace? Join the Masterclass on January 24
- Interested in learning about the Product Roadmap for your industry? Join the AMA sessions happening throughout January: Architecture | Generative Design | Infrastructure | Structural Engineering | MEP
Get involved | Explore Autodesk Community
- Check out all the resources Autodesk Community has to offer and how you can get involved by presenting at Community Conversations, blogging on Community Voices, sharing Community Tips, and helping others in Community Forums.
Take a look around and find out how you can join in, give back, and start making progress today.
See you in the Community!