Based on kudos from readers of the Autodesk Community Voices Blog, here are the top 10 posts in kudos.
Autodesk Community Voices is a blog by the Community, for the Community. It’s our place for Community members to connect, share, and learn together. The blog features product tips and workflows, career stories, and industry insights, all shared by members of Autodesk’s global community. Visit Community Voices to browse recent posts and subscribe to keep up to date with the latest content from Community members.
Autodesk Community Voices blog
Keep in mind younger posts since the January 2022 launch are at a length of time disadvantage to gather kudos. At some point we will find a dashboard and monthly way to report the top posts you should read.
There is so much content gold to help you learn something new and improve your skills and productivity.
- Hello my Name is! Naming items and views in Revit a must!
- Revit Bad Leader. Bad Leader..Bad bad BAD Leader...
- Revit 2023: Parameterizing Fill Patterns
- Inventor 101 – Knock Knock Knock, “Housekeeping!”
- Revit 2023: Interactive Solar Study
- AutoCAD Tiptoe Through the ToolTips (First Verse)
- Revit Hints and Hacks: Creating a Stacked Wall
- Revit Hints and Hacks: Astonishing Arrays Revealed Final Round
- We all like to try the AutoCAD Samples
- Dynamo for Revit 2023: Graph Properties Extension
Join in the great tips, tricks, and fun in the Autodesk Community Voices Blog.
If there is something you would like to see more of let us know or perhaps you might want to sign up as an author as we could use some more authors especially in Fusion 360, Dynamo, AutoCAD, 3ds Max, Maya, Civil 3D, InfraWorks, FormIt, Alias, Forge, ReCap, Construction industry and any Autodesk product or technology or industry focus.
To become a Community Voices blog author, complete the interest form.